LBE SERIES - WING ECO LABELLER
Wing Eco Labellers are specifically designed and customisable to customer requirements and are available in a number of configurations including single or twin labelling heads.
Our Wing Eco General Purpose Labeller is designed to suit the general packaging industry. These machines offer value for money whilst utilising the same technology as the higher end Wing Supreme Labellers. All general purpose labellers are available with either 1 or 2 Packlab labelling heads and an assortment of accessories and options.
Labeller accessories & extras include, but are not limited to the following:
- Infeed Spacer Belts, designed to release containers at correct intervals for labelling.
- Alignment Belts, to ensure that the containers are aligned correctly with the labelling head.
- Hold Down Belts, to ensure that the package remains upright.
- Wrap-Around Belts, for the application of wrap style labels to round packaging.
- All Labellers are supplied with Packlab Labelling Heads, ranging in speeds from 20m/minute, 40m/minute and 60m/ minute. Using their advanced stepper motor technology we offer accurate label placement at speeds of up to 200 bottles per minute.
Labelling Head Features:
- 3 Phase stepper motor to control label web with improved acceleration response and more constant torque compared to the 2 phase stepper motor.
- Drive roller with a 180 degree contact area of the label.
- Special surface on drive roller to avoid pickup of glue particles, backing paper and dirt (optional)
- Optional controller with display of each label station to store label sizes into memory.
- Photocell in fixed position (no need for adjustment if label length changes).
- Extremely precise label feed accuracy of up to 0.3mm.
- Modular design with easy adjustments and very accessible (all adjustable parts are colour coded).